How to Install Acura Integra Headlights PRO-YD-AI94-HL-C | PRO-YD-AI94-HL-BK
Sprucing up your Acura Integra could be as simple as replacing your stock headlights with technically advanced projector headlamps from top manufacturer, Sonar. Because of their performance record, Sonar accessories enjoy a rather healthy demand among automotive aftermarket consumers.
Check out the following videos to see how snappy it is to install a pair of performance headlights on an Integra. Car Part Paradise stocks headlights for Integra models from ’94 to ’97, in either chrome or black.
Installation: Halo Projector Headlights on 1994-1997 Acura Integra
The video provides step-by-step instructions on how to properly remove your old headlights and the correct way of installing your new projector headlights. Remember to always test whether the new component you have purchased is working properly using your vehicle’s 12V battery before actually removing your old headlights. We at Car Part Paradise assure all customers that we sell only brand new parts and accessories. However, a few units from manufacturers may be defective due to a number of factors such as transport-related damages. By wiring the electronic component directly to your vehicle’s battery, you can check whether it is functioning as expected.
Please select the color of the projector headlights you want to purchase or click ‘other options’ to visit our online catalog and view headlights from other manufacturers:
- How to install 2002-2005 Dodge Ram CCFL LED projector headlights PRO-YD-DR02-CCFL-BK | PRO-YD-DR02-CCFL-C
- How to install projector headlights on a 2005-07′ Chrysler 300C PRO-YD-C300C-HL-BK
- How to install new projector headlights for your 2003-06 Chevy Silverado | PRO-YD-CS03-AM-BK
- How to install new projector headlights for your 2006-08 Audi A4 PRO-YD-AA405-DRL-C | PRO-YD-AA405-DRL-BK
- How Light Should Look!!!
- How To Wire Halo / LEDs Projector Headlights